Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Drive Traffic to Your Sites

This is a repost from April of Eluna Jewelry. What a great way to drive sales and blog readers.

This wonderful idea was started by ChristieCottage and has already brought in sales and promotional opportunities to those involved.  Remember “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. Francis Bacon. ”  I saw that quote posted on Twitter and it seems to fit the idea, so let us create more opportunities to be seen.
The Twitter Tree will be hosted by a different shop each business day.

Monday: http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/
Tuesday: http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/
Wednesday: http://elunajewelry-nc.blogspot.com/
Thursday: http://aneedleinthehaystack-debbie.blogspot.com/
Friday: http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/
If you follow me on twitter - please let me know. I don't follow everyone back if I don't know who they are :)
The Twitter Tree Instructions:
You post the item(s) you tweeted for me along with your twitter account so I can follow you, and list 1-3 items (clickable links, Twitter Ready please) from any of your online shops that you would like for me to tweet for you. ( No "mature" items, please). Be sure the item is twitter ready. (Please include a description, not just the link and any #hashtags you would like to use.) 
You may list from multiple stores. However please respect other twitters and post no more than a total of three items. 

Some tweeters use applications like Tweetdeck. This application automatically shortens URLs, and has a difficult time distinguishing between hashtags and URLs when they are not properly spaced. Please place spaces between your URLs and hastags. Failure to do so may result in lower views as your tweets may get corrupted in the system.

Check back throughout the day to tweet the other items listed in the comments. To make life simpler for all those tweeting, please add the hashtag #bluebird to your links. This way it will be easier to re-tweet later in the day. Also if you add the #bluebird hashtag to your items, it will give you a random chance to be featured in the #bluebird daily twitter paper. 

By reaching out through our blog and twitter network, we hope to increase promotion for all our stores and hope to gain a new audience and possibly some sales. 
 
Hope you have a wonderful day and see you in tweetland.

Here are the three items I posted today:







Thanks again to April for a great post! Don't forget to check back on Saturday for the big reveal of the Bead Soup Blog Hop. Until then ......

Cheers,
Stacy

6 comments:

ElvisGalx3 said...

Hi There I came over from the Twitter tree. I followed your blog. I think it is a great idea too!! I am going on my 3 week of tweeting and I think it has helped.

Heidi

Eluna Jewelry said...

Hi Stacy.

I re-posted your comment with corrections so you will get the traffic to your shop.

I deleted your original post to prevent any confusion for those who are tweeting. Just wanted to let you know in case you stopped in looking for your post.

I will be tweeting soon provided my air-card does not disconnect again.

Thanks
April

http://www.elunajewelry-nc.blogspot.com

Jennifer Pride said...

Hi Stacy! Thanks for the awesome info! This is a great idea. If you care to, here are things I would like tweeted today. I'm @jpridejewelry on twitter by the way

http://ow.ly/41ZUQ Amethyst & Crystal Bracelet @jpridejewelry #bluebird #february #birthstone #amethyst

http://ow.ly/42056 Two-stranded Amethyst Necklace @jpridejewelry #bluebird #february #birthstone #amethyst

http://ow.ly/420ag Amethyst & SS Dragonfly Necklace @jpridejewelry #bluebird #february #birthstone #amethyst

Thanks,
Jennifer

Oh one more thing, your winnings from my feature on Rose Works is on its way. Heck, you may even get it today.

roseworksjewelry said...

That sounds like a lot of work - is it?

Eluna Jewelry said...

I am able to do most of my tweeting during my breaks at work.

Since we ask that links be twitter ready, it becomes a simple case of copying the link from the blog then pasting it to twitter.

Unknown said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

More than 160 thousand men and women are trying a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 1-2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It is scientific and it works with anybody.

Here's how you can do it yourself:

1) Go grab a glass and fill it up half the way

2) And now use this amazing HACK

so you'll be 1-2lbs thinner in the morning!